● Helps hydrate and nourish
● Includes rosemary leaf extract and argan oil
*All the data provided is for oil products only
Ambience CBD Quick Summary
- Affordable products; product costs start from £6.99
- An exciting range of products includes CBD body wash (50mg)
- Products contain a myriad of wonderful ingredients, including butters and essential oils
- Attractive social media pages
- CBD products sold in reputable stores, such as Holland and Barrett
- All products lab-tested
- Customers can’t buy products directly from the site
- Underdeveloped website
- Limited strengths available
Want to browse some of the most potent CBD oils in the market? Find out who the top contenders are.
Ambience CBD Full Review: Everything You Need to Know
With CBD-use in the UK becoming more normalized than ever, it’s no surprise that brands such as Ambience CBD are beginning to make waves.
However, you may be surprised to learn that this company doesn’t sell oral oils. Instead, they focus on luxury skincare, and their products are evidence of this. With more choice than most, you can find a range of CBD products that include rich balms and moisturizers.
Ambience CBD’s iconic brown and purple packaging is hard to ignore on shop shelves, and their appealing Instagram page makes it hard to ignore online too. But what is the company behind the packaging?
Admittedly, there isn’t a lot of information about the brand itself on their official site. This seems a little odd, considering their products are sold on such massive platforms.
What we can determine from their site is that they keep a close eye on their chosen hemp from growing to manufacturing. This enables them to perfect each stage and ensure only the very best treatment is given to their products.
Most importantly, it’s clear that they run extensive lab-testing on their products. And these certificates of analysis can be requested, presumably, through their official site.
You can find further details on Ambience CBD’s ‘Everyday’ and ‘Apothecary’ product range further into the review.
Ambience CBD Highlights: Quality, Products, and Ethos
- Minimal Levels of THC: Ambience CBD makes sure only to manufacture products with respect to UK regulations. This means that none of their products contain more than 0.2% THC.
- Full List of Ingredients Available: We like to see companies being fully transparent, and Ambience CBD does just that. On every platform that sells their products, customers can find full ingredient lists, making it easier to choose which products are right for you.
- Huge Variety of Products: Choice is everything for customers. From CBD Lip Balm to Foot and Heel Moisturizer, there is truly a product for everyone.
- Products Are Sold in Reputable Stores: There’s no denying that seeing Ambience products in stores like Boots provides credibility. It reassures customers that not only are these products very safe, but useful, too.
Ambience CBD Negative Thoughts
- Confusing Brand Collections: While we think organizing products by collections is a great way to focus product type, Ambience’s products are a little confusing. For instance, they mention the ‘Ambience Everyday’ and ‘Ambience Apothecary’ collections on their site, but there’s a third collection titled ‘Ambience’ that you only find when visiting the ‘CBDClub’ site, which is also called ‘Vape Mate’. All in all, it becomes a little confusing.
- Little Information on the Official Site: It would be great to see more brand information on the Ambience site. Not only that, but there is little information on the growing or manufacturing process of their products.
Ambience CBD’s Everyday Range
Ambience CBD’s Everyday range is designed to work seamlessly into your everyday routine. Instead of creating products that you will potentially forget to use and are over-complicated, you can find a variety of traditional topicals to choose from. These include:
- Body Oil (50mg)
- Intensive Foot Care Moisturizer (50mg)
- Body Wash (50mg)
- Facial Moisturizer (50mg)
- Lip Balm (50mg)
It’s interesting that all of Ambience CBD’s products contain 50mg of CBD. While this is inclusive, as 50mg doesn’t feel like an intimidating strength to many people, it would be nice to see some variety. If you are an avid CBD-user, you may have to look at the company’s Apothecary range.
Despite this, Ambience CBD products like the CBD Body Oil are filled with plenty of other hydrating and beneficial components. Ingredients such as apricot kernel oil and rosemary leaf extract are both kind to the skin and smell amazing. And we are seriously impressed by just how affordable their products are; this is most likely down to the lower CBD strength.
At only £6.99, the Lip Balm makes CBD accessible no matter what your income may be. And again, its evidence of Ambience CBD making products that feel normalized and easy to use.
Does the same go for their Apothecary range?
Ambience CBD’s Apothecary Range
Ambience CBD’s Apothecary range could be classified as a step-up, at least in terms of CBD strength. Despite this, we would still recommend this range to entry-level CBD users, as all of the products contain 300mg of CBD, which is considered a mild strength.
Here are the products you can find in the Apothecary range:
- Foot and Leg Cream (300mg)
- Radiance Face Cream (300mg)
- Body Oil (300mg)
- Body Butter (300mg)
These products are evidence of Ambience’s skill at producing premium skincare. Like their Everyday range, these products are popular not just for the CBD but also for the other beautiful ingredients included.
Products like the Radiance Face Cream, come in a convenient 50g tub and can be easily transported in your bag. And better yet, it contains rich antioxidant ingredients, such as turmeric and ginger root. So whether you need to nourish your skin in the morning or night, you can reach for this product!
How to Buy Ambience CBD Products
In terms of CBD products, it seems that Ambience CBD sells through three different platforms, Boots, Holland and Barratt, and CBDClub (Vapemate). All of which can be bought online, and all, apart from CBDClub, can be purchased in physical stores too. This gives customers great flexibility.
You can find the most extensive range of Ambience products on the Boots online store. They sell a total of 10 products, from both the ‘Everyday’ and ‘Apothecary’ range. However, it’s worth noting that if you want to purchase from outside of the UK, you’ll have to look at each store’s shipping policies.
It is a shame that you can’t purchase Ambience CBD products directly from their site; it might reduce confusion over the different ranges. However, we’re sure they have good reasons for doing this.
Final Thoughts on Ambience CBD
From what we’ve seen, Ambience CBD is a well-established brand in the UK. And it’s hard to argue with their quality when they are selling in reputed stores nation-wide.
It’s clear that they have successfully tapped into the CBD luxury skincare market.
In terms of product variety, we can’t fault them. Their Apothecary and Everyday range provide enough choice for customers not to get bored or intimidated by their products. However, we think that they could put more work into their official site. Providing more information about growing conditions and the manufacturing process would give a little more transparency for potential customers.
Final Verdict: 7/10
If you need even more advice on determining premium quality CBD products, take a look at our top CBD topicals list.