By submitting a review on the WayofLeaf Site, you agree to the WayofLeaf Terms and Conditions and to the following review guidelines:
1. Your review must involve your own experience with a provider or product and should not be based on what you’ve heard from someone else;
2. Your review must not include any personally identifiable information or any confidential, privileged or other information that you are not allowed to share with others (including information protected by contractual or non-disclosure obligations);
3. Your review should not contain any information relating to any of your medical or health conditions such as details with respect to any of your symptoms, any medical diagnosis or any prescriptions that you are taking;
4. Your review must involve either your personal opinion of the provider or product and/or any factual statements that are true and accurate;
5. Your review must not contain content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, or hateful to any person or entity (as determined by WayofLeaf in its sole discretion);
6. Your review must not include advertisements or solicitations;
7. Your review must not include “spam” or other content that significantly detracts our users’ experience with the WayofLeaf Site;
8. Your review must not violate the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or any other rights of any other person or entity.
WayofLeaf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove reviews that do not meet these guidelines or the terms set forth in the WayofLeaf Terms and Conditions.