There’s no better way to start your morning then a smoothie that will refresh and provide you with a nice dose of reefer. This recipe is for the health conscious Cannabis lovers or someone who wants a light breakfast drink or a post-lunch snack. Spend your Stoner Saturdays and Sundays enjoying this deliciously fruity and ganja filled drink. A pitcher serves 2 people and takes only 10 minutes to prepare and make. Be sure to have your Cannabutter available, as well as a reliable blender. If you have other ingredients you love in smoothies, be sure to add them into this recipe to make your Reefer Refresher that much more delicious.
5 Steps to Making Delicious Cannabis Butter:
(If you already have some available, skip this step)
First, the cooking ratio: Utilize approximately 1 cup of butter (2 US standard sticks) for every ½ ounce of marijuana.
- Begin with spreading your ground nuggets, shake or trim evenly onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Preheat your oven to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit/115 Degrees Celsius, and bake for about 40-50 minutes. You pot will turn out very dry, but this is the result you want.
- In a medium cooking pan, heat up 1-2 quarts of water and allow this to get hot. Once ready, throw in your sticks of butter (remember, 2 sticks for ½ ounce weed). Keep the heat on medium-low to slowly melt the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add in those dank buds you just decarbed in the oven. Stir the mixture from time to time. Allow it to cook on your lowest heat setting for 2½-3½ hours.
- Once the mixture has slow cooked long enough, take a cheesecloth and place it over a bowl big enough to hold your batch of butter. Pour the mixture over the cheesecloth and into the bowl carefully. Wrap the cheesecloth and give it a squeeze to extract any remaining oil.
- Let the mixture cool for about 45 minutes, then place it in the fridge to cool further. When you put this THC laden concoction in the fridge, overtime the top layer will rise apart from the water. This is the part you are going to peel off once it’s completely separated. Be sure all extra water is scraped off and store your fresh reefer extract in a jar or air-tight container.
Get Ready to Make Your Reefer Refresher!
What you’ll need:
- 3 tablespoons of Cannabutter
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- ½ cup thin vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut or dairy milk
- A few ice cubes
Making your Reefer Refresher:
- Melt your 3 tablespoons of Cannabutter in a small saucepan on a very low heat. Once the butter is liquid, set it aside
- Place your banana, strawberries, shredded coconut, yogurt and milk into a blender, and pour the 3 tablespoons of melted Cannabutter over the ingredients. Blend on medium-high power, or until smooth.
- Add in the ice cubes and blend once again until you’ve produced the smoothie consistency that you desire.
- Once your Reefer Refresher is complete, pour it in a glass and enjoy your Stoner weekend by yourself or with friends. This is a delightful way to get your light buzz of cannabis for the morning, so don’t miss out on this simple and revitalizing recipe!
Want to read more cool recipes check out the Recipe Part of the wayofleaf.com