Effective date: May 12, 2020
A. Personal Information We Collect, Disclose for a Business Purpose, and Sell
We may collect the categories of personal information about California consumers identified in the chart below and use and disclose to third parties this information for business or commercial purposes.
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of sources from which information is collected:||Business or commercial purposes for collection, use, and sharing:||Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:|
|Personal and online identifiers such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as age or gender)||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information such as the websites you visit immediately before and after visiting our site and your interactions with our Services||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Geolocation information||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Professional or employment-related information||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Education information||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.|
B. Categories of Sources
We collect this personal information directly from you. may also collect personal information about you (for example, information regarding how you interact with our Services) using automated tools as described elsewhere in this policy.
C. Why We Collect, Use, and Share California Information
Commercial purposes may include, without limitation: marketing, advertising, authentication, identity resolution, fraud prevention, fulfillment services, and fulfilling the requests of our customers.
Business purposes, as identified in the CCPA, may include: audits and related activities; legal compliance; detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity; debugging services and systems; administrative and support services such as processing orders and payments and analytics; internal research and operations; activities to maintain and improve our Services; and other one-time uses.
We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the following categories of third parties: for business purposes: service providers, government entities, advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating system providers, and social networks.
D. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to requesta list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
- The right to knowthe categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use and disclose about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we deletethe personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s)of your personal information. Please be advised that we do not currently sell personal information. This opt-out, however, would apply to the extent we began to engage in sales of personal information governed by the CCPA.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatmentfor the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by email at info@WayofLeaf.com with the subject line: “CCPA Request.”
E. Verification Process and Required Information
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide information that we have on record for identity verification purposes.
F. Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by writing to us at the contact information provided above. To the extent we are unable to verify your identity when you make the designation request, we may request additional information from you. Note, if designating an entity to act on your behalf, the CCPA requires that such entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State.
G. Minors’ Right to Opt-In
We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.