#15 will leave your mind wandering in circles…
We’ve all been there; you just smoked an intensely introspective cannabis strain, and now your mind is pondering a million things. Why not have a little fun with it and ask yourself some philosophical questions?
Keep reading to discover 18 mind-boggling questions to ask yourself while you’re high as hell.
1. Who Was the First Person That Picked up an Egg and Decided They Would Fry It Up and Eat It? What Made Them Think They Could Consume the Egg in the First Place?
Did some guy witness a bird laying an egg and then suddenly think, “Wow, I want to crack it and throw it on a hot pan!”, or did something more organic occur like a stranger stepping on an egg, only to realize it had liquid contents inside? The world can never truly know, but it sure is fun to think about how the egg became such an important food.
2. How About the First Person That Saw Cannabis Plants Growing Wild and Thought to Smoke It? What Was Their First Experience Like When High?
One thing is for sure: Whoever discovered cannabis first and decided to light it, bless your soul! Without this curious man or woman, we would probably still have weed now, but who knows how much longer it may have taken for people to benefit from cannabis and all its healing powers.
Also, seeing this person high as f*** would be hilarious. Who knows how they would react, or what would be going through their mind?
3. What If Every Possible Outcome That Did Not Happen in This Universe, Occurred in Some Parallel Dimension? What Would All Those Outcomes Look Like?
Sliding Doors tackled this issue on a tiny scale, but shows such as Star Trek: The Next Generation, often played with ideas such as time dilation and parallel universes. Imagine you took a different path, pursued a new career, or married someone else. How about all the other big life decisions you have ever made? We have no clue what would happen, only that your life would probably look very different.
4. Why Is It That a Fine Is a Tax for Doing Something Bad, While a Tax Is a Fine for Doing Something Good?
What about taxes and fines in the first place? Who made these, and why do they happen to govern our world as actively as they do? What would a world look like with no fines and no taxes? What about a world with no financial motivation? While we’re at it, what would the planet look like if we found a different system than a monetary one?
We often hear that there ‘isn’t enough money’ to achieve something. Why is this? Money is a human invention. We could easily tackle the world’s issues, but human nature appears to prefer greed and avarice over altruism.
5. I Wonder What Dogs or Cats Are Thinking, and How Much of the World They Understand? What Is Their Level of Comprehension and Understanding? What if They Are Secretly More Intelligent Than Humans, but We Have No Way of Measuring This?
Even if you don’t conclude that dogs and cats are more intelligent than humans, you definitely won’t be able to look at your beloved household pet the same way again. And when it comes to emotional intelligence, it feels like animals shine much brighter than humans, offering those who are vulnerable comfort during times of hardship.
6. How Does Everyone Else Around Me See Color? Is the Way They Perceive Red or Blue Precisely the Same Shade of How the Color Looks to Me?
Do you think that navy blue looks the same for your best friend, or do they perceive the color a bit lighter/darker? Because we cannot see the world from the linear perspective of another individual’s eyes, it is challenging to say if all of those around us view things the same way we do. This uncertainty is, without a doubt, mind-boggling.
7. What if This Life Is All Just One Big Reality TV Show That the Aliens or Higher-ups Are Controlling and Directing Just to Examine Certain Outcomes? What if They Sometimes Set Our Allowance on “Free Will,” Only to Observe What Might Take Place?
It seems strange to think that some outside force observes every move we make, but considering the popularity of reality TV, is it that crazy a concept? On some level, it is kind of cool to ponder that humans are analyzed and interpreted. We believe we are ridiculously complicated, and we make strange choices.
However, we often feel as if we don’t have control over our actions and decisions. As for our apparent complexity, surely aliens advanced enough to come here and hide are far beyond us. If they were here, aliens would see us as simplistic and primitive.
8. If a Doctor Suddenly Collapsed While Performing a Surgery, Would the Other Doctors Assist the Patient Being Operated on, or the Dying Doctor?
Hopefully, there’d be a big enough team to handle both the patient and the fallen doctor simultaneously. Still, these ‘what if?’ type scenarios are plenty of fun to consider.
9. If a Person Is Born Both Deaf and Blind, What Language Do They See and Hear in Their Minds?
Most of all, how does someone born deaf and blind learn a form of communication that works for them and is understandable by themselves and the parties they interact with? Some of those who are deaf and blind go on to live happy, structured lives, proving just how incredible the human brain is at adapting and learning.
10. How Many Times Have I Seen the Same Wild Bird?
How is it possible to even tell that the same wild bird is in front of you once again without using some tracking device? What does it mean if the same wild bird shows up to where you are continuously?
11. Who Decides How Much Money Is Available for Funding of Specific Projects? If Money Is Just Paper, Stamped Metal or Numbers on a Screen, Who Determines How Much Money Is Going to Be Printed, So That Some Individuals Can Become Rich, While Others Stay Poor?
Understanding the concept of rich versus poor is perplexing. This is especially the case when we consider that a company or business exists to generate profit. The money they earn usually originates from another individual, sometimes a consumer that does not have tons of money.
Additionally, people receive these pieces of paper as payment, and numbers on a screen for their time. Then, the company that hires them has to somehow come up with the finance to pay that employee and others. Where does the initial flow of funds come from? And what does it take to turn someone from rich to poor? Not much and so much, all at the same time.
12. How Many People Have Stepped on the Sidewalk I Walk on Every Day?
Just imagine all the feet that have stepped in the same places you once were. You never know, maybe someone that genuinely inspires you stepped exactly where you did.
13. What if Cannabis Cures Everything, and Officials Know This But Are Profiting from Keeping Us Hooked on Pharmaceuticals, So They’re Hiding the Information from the General Public?
This question is no secret to those who understand how life-changing cannabis is for some. For all we know, those with money and power are trying to continue profiting, leaving the general public blind to the truth of essential matters. There are numerous secrets the government will never share with us.
14. What Would It Be Like to Smoke a Fat Joint with Snoop Dogg Himself?
What type of weed would he offer you? In what shape would he roll up the joint? Where would you guys toke together? What would you talk about? One thing is likely; the experience would be pretty damn fun.
15. What Would the World Be Like if Every Country Legalized Cannabis?
Would there be world peace and an end to all wars? Would people develop less prejudice towards others that aren’t as traditional? Would cannabis suddenly become available in all groceries and gas stations like cigarettes are? Would there be a global age restriction placed upon marijuana consumption?
Would legalization improve or hurt the global economy? Would we see a reduction or increase in medical problems? It seems a moot point for now as we are a long way for marijuana legalization in the United States, let alone the rest of the world.
16. What If When I Dream I Am Awake, and When I Am Awake, I Am Dreaming?
Why is it then that some people remember their dreams while others do not? What do the terms awake and dreaming mean anyways? How does the possibility of this change the way we think about sleeping and living?
17. What If Many Revolutionary Inventors, Philosophers, and Researchers Were High on Weed When They Made Their World-Changing Discoveries?
Imagine if Einstein was high when he drafted his theories of relativity, or if Benjamin Franklin was enjoying some weed when he discovered electricity. What if Nicholas Copernicus was baked when he realized our solar system revolved around the Sun, or if Isaac Newton was stoned when he unearthed gravity?
This useful plant may have helped deep thinkers and creatives alike more than we may ever understand. The possibilities are endless. It seems as if the likes of William Shakespeare, Maya Angelou, Bill Gates, and Oliver Stone have all used the herb at some point during their creative process.
18. What Was I Just Thinking About?
Congratulations, if this thought happens to enter your head, then there’s no doubt that you are wholly and utterly high as hell!
Well, there you have it. Eighteen questions bound to boggle your mind when you’re high as hell. We hope that if you made it this far down the list, you enjoyed pondering some of the potential answers to these philosophical and imaginative questions. If you have not experienced the effects of marijuana yet and read through these questions, be sure to do so soon.
We hope you not only found this article entertaining but also educational and informative. It is important to remember that the consumption of cannabis is the sole responsibility of the user, and you should always use your discretion.