Chicken is a popular option for dinner, so why not spice it up with a dash of THC? All you need is chicken, spices, seasoning, a few simple ingredients, and cannabis. This guide provides three outstanding marijuana-infused chicken recipes. It includes crispy-fried, cacciatore, and creamy lemon chicken dishes that act as delicious rewards for your palate.
1 – Crispy THC Fried Chicken Recipe
- PREPARATION TIME: 10MIN
- COOKING TIME: 18MIN
- READY IN: 28MIN
- BEST STRAINS: “BLUE DREAM & GIRL SCOUT COOKIES”
- EACH BITE: 20 MG
- SERVINGS: 4
Fried chicken is a staple of many people’s diets, regardless of its dubious nutritional value! Famed for its crispy, moreish, mouth-wateringly tasty appeal, it is one of America’s favorite recipes to cook from scratch. Imagine if you could add a cannabis twist to your chicken with your guests begging you for the recipe!
By now, you’re probably ready to take notes. Today, we share our tastiest fried chicken recipe with you. Better still, it will have you buzzing for hours afterward!
This recipe isn’t just tasty. It goes above and beyond what you have come to know and love about fried chicken. Spoiler alert – The recipe only gets better and better every time we cook it!
We are big advocates of cannabis, so we had to incorporate a little twist. However, if you love chicken but don’t fancy the high, you could leave it out. However, as you are on a website called WayofLeaf, we’re not sure why you would want to!
We found this dish on All Recipes but had to try it with some added THC.
For this recipe, you require cannabis oil. Check out the following article if you don’t already know how to make it.
Crispy THC Fried Chicken Ingredients
- 4.33 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon (and 0.25 teaspoons) of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 0.5 teaspoons of poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 0.25 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1.5 cups of beer or water
- 0.5 quarts of vegetable oil for frying
- 0.5 quarts of canna oil
- A whole chicken (weighing approximately three pounds), cut into pieces
Crispy THC Fried Chicken Steps
- You need two separate bowls since you are mixing different ingredients. Mix three cups of flour with the garlic salt, paprika, poultry seasoning, and a tablespoon of black pepper in one bowl.
- Mix the rest of the flour with salt, the remaining pepper, egg yolks, and beer (or water) in the other bowl. If the batter comes out too thick, add some additional liquid.
- Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the dry mix.
- Shake off any excess water and dip the poultry in the wet mix. Then dip in the dry mix once more.
- Place the chicken in the oil and canna-oil combination and fry for around 18 minutes or until browned. Once you’ve removed the chicken from the stove, place it on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
And that’s it!
We recommend adding fries, a side salad, and ranch sauce. Now that we have whet your appetite, it is time to look at two more weed chicken recipes.
2 – Canna-Cacciatore Chicken Recipe
- PREPARATION TIME: 10MIN
- COOKING TIME: 20MIN
- READY IN: 30MIN
- BEST STRAINS: HIPPIE CHICKEN AND HASH PLANT HAZE
- EACH BITE: 5 MG
- SERVINGS: 8
Original Italian recipes inspire this Canna-Cacciatore chicken offering. It’s a perfect meal for any lunch or dinner occasion with the savory sauce, delicious chicken roast, and potentially intoxicating effects.
Best of all, it contains a reasonable amount of THC to fulfill your food and cannabis cravings. This is a favorite recipe of ours, and we are more than happy to share it with you!
This dish pairs exquisitely with a glass of your favorite white or red wine or even a beer from your preferred microbrewery.
Once again, make sure you have cannabis oil available before getting started.
Canna-Cacciatore Chicken Ingredients
- A jar of tomato pasta sauce
- 0.5 cups of cannabis oil
- 1-1.5 packs of skinned and cleaned chicken breast
- A pack of cremini or button mushrooms
- One medium-sized onion (red or white)
- Rosemary & salt and pepper to taste
Canna-Cacciatore Chicken Steps
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of your portioned cannabis oil and throw it into a large skillet on low heat. Let this oil heat for a couple of minutes.
- Open your pack of chicken breast and throw the pieces into the hot skillet.
- Chop the onion and the pack of mushrooms and place the pieces in the skillet with the chicken. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Add a little salt and pepper to taste. You can cover the pan with a lid to retain moisture.
- While the chicken and veggies are roasting, empty your tomato sauce into a small pot. Add the rest of the cannabis oil. Include a little finely chopped rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir the sauce and allow it to reach a light boil. Once it is hot and ready, put it on the side.
- When the chicken is cooked, pour the marijuana-infused tomato sauce over the chicken in the large skillet. Mix it with a spatula for an even coat of sauce.
We hope you love this Canna-Cacciatore chicken as much as we do! Also, don’t forget to save a little for later. It can become a healthy snack for when you get the munchies.
3 – Creamy Cannabis Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe
- PREPARATION TIME: 10MIN
- COOKING TIME: 45MIN
- READY IN: 55MIN
- BEST STRAINS: LEMON JACK, GOLDEN LEMON, LEMON SHINING SILVER HAZE
- EACH BITE: 2 MG
- SERVINGS: 4
Not only are chicken thighs pretty cheap, but they’re also meaty, juicy, and full of flavor. Combine the tastiness of chicken thighs with a cannabis-infused, creamy, citrusy sauce, and you’re in for a winner.
If you’re not a talented chef but are still looking for tasty cannabis edibles you can make at home, this recipe is for you.
This marijuana creamy lemon butter chicken recipe has tons of benefits. One of them is the fact you only use a single pot. That means easy clean-up, and it usually implies a straightforward recipe process.
All you need to do is adhere to the simple instructions in the recipe below.
Creamy Cannabis Lemon Butter Chicken Ingredients
Another pro to this recipe is that there are few ingredients. With a simple set of instructions and very few ingredients to combine, this is a tough meal to mess up. You will need the following:
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus extra
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cannabutter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 5 oz baby spinach
- A large pot or skillet with deep sides
The cannabutter makes this dish. Whether you’re a novice canna-cook or an experienced edible maker, our tips will help you to prepare the best dish possible.
It’s best to use fresh herbs in this recipe. They make a genuine difference to the flavor. If you’re in a pinch, you can use dried thyme and coriander, but fresh is always the best option for this dish. Plus, you can add some fresh sprigs for extra garnish at the end. Also, an extra tip involves using one of the following strains when creating this outstanding chicken recipe:
Cannabis-Infused Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken Steps
This recipe has a relatively long cooking time of 45 minutes. That said, it’s hard to mess up. Use skin-on chicken thighs for the juiciest meat possible, and don’t forget to prepare your side dishes simultaneously.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Add raw chicken thighs to a mixing bowl and top with salt and lemon pepper. Toss to coat the thighs.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet (at least oven-safe over medium heat), add two tablespoons of the cannabutter and melt it gently. Make sure it covers the base of the skillet.
- Add the chicken, skin-side down, and sear for 3-4 minutes. Then, flip and sear the other side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and then set it aside on a plate. In the same skillet, melt the remaining cannabutter. Add in the minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Then, stir in the chicken broth, parmesan, lemon zest, lemon juice, and heavy cream. Add a few sprigs of thyme to the pan. Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- When the sauce has thickened slightly, stir in the spinach and allow it to wilt partially.
- Add the chicken thighs back to the skillet, then transfer the whole pan to the oven – careful, it’s heavy. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165˚F.
- Serve with your chosen side dish.
One of the greatest things about this recipe is its versatility. You can serve it atop pasta or aromatic rice, drizzling the beautiful sauce over the top. Alternatively, a bed of creamy mashed potatoes will go down a treat!
Our favorite is a side dish of sauteed or steamed vegetables. Garlic butter asparagus, steamed green beans, and sauteed onions form the perfect side dish for this rich, citrusy sauce.
Whatever you serve it with, it’s likely to be a taste sensation that you will make again.
Love These Tasty THC Chicken Recipes? Let Us Know Down Below!
We love sharing our recipes with our readers, but we love it even more when you try them and tell us what you think. Whether these are your new ‘go-to’ meals or you have better THC chicken recipes, we want to hear from you in the comments.
If we have wet your whistle for more delicious food, check out the recipe section of our website for many more amazing meals like these!