It’s true; synthetic urine is an actual thing. In fact, the process of using fake pee to pass a drug test seems to be something that is growing in popularity. When you consume cannabis regularly, the last thing you want to do is rely on your own urine to pass a drug test. But, in reality, drug tests aren’t just a problem for regular smokers.
Even for first-time smokers, tests can detect weed in the system for up to 8 days. It’s not easy to give an exact length of time that weed is present in the system since this number will vary from person to person and is dependent on a number of factors. But naturally, drug testing will be more of an issue for regular smokers since the possibility of testing positive is higher.
Many marijuana consumers are turning to synthetic urine to pass urine drug tests. But it’s becoming harder to get away with because drug testing companies are quickly catching on to the practice. In addition to stricter supervision, which makes it harder to use fake urine, laboratories are now also able to test for this, meaning they have the ability to test if the urine isn’t from the human body.
The good news, however, is that it’s still very possible to pass your drug test with synthetic urine – you just need to know how to do it. That’s why we compiled this article; to give you everything you need to know about synthetic urine.
What Is Synthetic Urine?
So let’s start with the basics, what exactly is synthetic urine? More commonly known as “fake pee,” people also call synthetic urine laboratory urine. It is a substance created to mimic the appearance, chemical properties, and, most importantly, the composition of human urine. All of the major components of natural urine can be found in synthetic urine, including (among other things) creatinine, uric acid, urea, ammonia, and sulfates. Even the pH level and specific gravity in “real” and synthetic urines are nearly identical.
Fake pee is available in a few common forms. This includes dried powders and pre-mixed solutions. Both of these forms expire with time. Therefore, replace any unused kits lying around for a while.
Synthetic Urine: Factors
So what is synthetic urine made of anyway? Basically, it’s a liquid that has been scientifically mixed to form a urine-like sample. Here are four main components to be considered:
- Color – It goes without saying that “fake pee” cannot just like be any old liquid, and it certainly can’t just be any color. Thankfully, chemists have figured out how to make it look exactly like real urine. It’s nice usually a nice “warm” yellow-ish, and is anything but colorless.
- Creatinine level – Chemists include minimal solutions in fake urine for it to be like that straight out of the body. This is because minimal creatinine levels can’t be a factor to make urinalysis positive.
- Temperature – Chemists first check the temperature of actual urine, and then add chemicals for the liquid to appear authentic.
- pH Level – Measured from original urine, certain components are then diluted to make it appear original. It’s then tested and improved in the mixture.
There’s no doubt that synthetic urine is the fastest and most effective way to pass a urine test. However, there is actually much skill and a decent amount of risk involved. This is because you have to smuggle the fake pee into your test and/or switch the sample with your actual urine.
How to Select the Best Synthetic Urine to Pass a Drug Test
If you’re concerned about cheating on a drug test with synthetic urine, we completely understand. Many artificial urines are unreliable, and while some could even be detected in drug tests, others just don’t work at all. That’s why it’s important you choose the right brand and a product that you know is legit.
The market is full of various brands of synthetic urine, though, which can, of course, make it difficult to select the ideal synthetic urine product. Here are a few key things to consider when browsing around for the best options:
- Uric acid – Since normal urine contains uric acid, most labs will test for the presence of it when carrying out a drug test. This is why it is vital that you ensure that the product contains uric acid when you purchase synthetic urine. Always check the label of the product.
- Trusted dealer – The increased demand for synthetic urine has caused a significant increase in counterfeit products — “fakes,” if you will (no pun intended). Always do your research and don’t fall into the trap of unscrupulous dealers. Only by the best (i.e. don’t be afraid to spend a few extra dollars) and check out the feedback that has been given by people who have used that specific brand.
- Temperature – The temperature of urine is approximately 36-37C, or 95-100F. Thus, the synthetic urine must have a temperature that is very close to real urine. The best products come with a heating pad to keep the urine warm, and also a special strip that displays the current temperature.
- Shelf life – Drug tests usually pop up unexpectedly. If/when you are told to do the old “pee in a cup” routine, you want to make sure your urine hasn’t expired. Synthetic urine has an expiry date, and therefore you should always ensure that you have an extra bottle with a long shelf-life nearby, or at the very least replace your urine periodically with a fresh one.
How to Cheat on a Drug Test with Synthetic Urine
Now that we’ve covered the basics of synthetic urine and all that it entails from a chemical perspective, let’s take a look at how you can actually use it to pass a drug test.
Although different products and brands may have different processes, they generally all work on the same principle. So we will give you the low down from a general perspective. Many synthetic urine kits will come with heating pads to test the temperature, as well as belts for easy hiding around the waist.
Typically, cheating on a drug test with synthetic urine is quite an easy process, and if you have chosen a reputable product and carefully follow the instructions, you should be fine. On the day of use, shake the heating pad a few times and attach it to the belt’s bag. Next, close the clips and cut the tube to the length needed, then wrap the belt around your waist and ensure it’s covered by all your clothes. The temperature strip must be touching your skin, and the tube should be pointed towards the ground. You must attach it at least an hour before the test.
The Final Step of the Process
This last step is the trickiest, and the most critical. Once you have the pee cup (and hopefully some privacy), you can unfasten the clips and pour the fake pee into the required container or cup. And, all done! Obviously, this last step is dependent on you not having a ‘supervisor’ watching over your shoulder. If you do, it will obviously be a little more tricky, but generally, it should be easy enough to pull off. It’ll likely get your heart racing though.
Having to take a urine test is no doubt inconvenient, but as you can see there is a way around it, and there’s no need to hold yourself back worrying about a drug test.
Powdered vs. Liquid Synthetic Urine
Synthetic urine is available on the market in both powder and liquid form. There has been much debate around both of these forms for a while now. Many people wonder which is the better of the two.
We have explained the liquid form of synthetic urine, but what is powdered urine? Well, it smells, looks, and behaves chemically as drug-free human urine does. Plus, you guessed it, comes in the form of powder. Rather than receiving an already diluted form of synthetic urine, though (as with the liquid form), you buy the powder and mix it with water prior to the drug screening. It’s also 100% natural human urine that has gone through mass dehydration, which makes it one of the easiest and most accurate ways of passing any drug test.
Actually, dehydrated urine proves to be 100% successful because it is drug-free. The urine retains all its properties and is identical in nature to real urine, which produces accurate results in a calibrating machine. While mixing the urine with water can be a little tricky, you would want to be as accurate as possible, and every brand that sells powdered synthetic urine should provide you with an instruction manual along with your purchase.
A recent synthetic urine review, in fact, found the liquid form to be superior. One of the most significant reasons for this finding was because it is already mixed and ready to go. Meanwhile, powdered urine requires you to do it yourself. It could be a little risky doing it yourself, and sometimes it’s better to leave it to the professionals, right?
Other Reasons to Use Synthetic Urine
So we’ve established that one of the most common reasons for using synthetic urine is to pass a drug test. But what else do people use it for? Here are a few other things that people would use fake urine:
- Animal repellent – Garden enthusiasts use animal repellent to keep rodents out of their favorite plants. Synthetic urine works just as well as the real thing and brings down the overall costs for gardeners.
- Pranking your friends – This is the most entertaining reason to use synthetic urine. For people with a little extra time on their hands, this might be a “fun” little prank to mastermind.
- Education – Medical students all around the world train using synthetic urine. Typical training includes urinalysis tests and clinical experiments.
- Cleaning agents testings – Fake urine is very popular among salesmen and marketers. They use it to demonstrate the effectiveness of various cleaning agents; especially for carpets and furniture that need urine stain cleaners and odor removers. Sounds gross, but it’s the truth.
- Science – Scientists use synthetic urine for a variety of different scientific purposes; from preparing for Mars missions to development of new urine tests for different diseases.
Final Thoughts on Synthetic Urine
At the end of the day, it’s great to know that there is a solution to the dreaded drug testing. In the U.S. workplace and in many other environments all across the world mandated testing is commonplace. While there are other suggestions for passing drug tests, such as detoxing and “chugging water,” synthetic urine is certainly the most reliable and effective.
Most of the time (if used correctly) you will pass your urine test with flying colors; but it’s not always 100% accurate. Always remember, though, to buy a well-known brand and make sure your sample is warm when you hand it over. If you follow all the rules to a “pee,” you will be set for success.
If you are looking for a detox product, we’ve tested quite a few different products. Below are the results from products we tried out.
- 20+ years of reputability
- US orders get free shipping
- Complete 5-day detox available
- 100% money back guarantee
- Trusted brand for over 20 years
- Free US shipping on all orders
- 5-day Extreme Detox Program
- 100% satisfaction or your money back
- Offers drug identification & authenticity/purity tests
- Secure online shopping/ordering
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Shipped globally in discreet packaging