In 2012, Washington was the first state in the U.S. to legalize recreational cannabis. Ten others have followed suit at the time of writing. It didn’t take long for entrepreneurs in WA to open licensed dispensaries to benefit from the cannabis gold rush.
Have a Heart has established itself as one of the top-rated businesses in its field. At present, it has five locations in Washington, and another two in California, with one more on the way. In this review, we focus on its dispensary in Belltown at 115 Blanchard Street, Seattle, WA 98121.
Located in the heart of the city, this locals’ favorite is one of the best recreational and medical dispensaries in town.
The menu at Have a Heart Belltown is HUGE. It offers hundreds of strains at affordable prices. Thanks to its friendly and professional budtenders, you will find it relatively easy to find the right option, despite the massive range. The dispensary also has its own medical consulting service on-site. It attracts many repeat customers due to its excellent quality products, vast selection, and outstanding service.
Furthermore, Have a Heart provides a convenient online ordering service from its Washington and California locations. It offers same-day delivery of locally-sourced marijuana. Placing an online order is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. This is exceptionally convenient if you don’t feel like making the trip downtown.
Have a Heart – Belltown: What’s It Like?
The decor is superb and makes you feel like you’re at a tourist attraction. The place is covered with some of Seattle’s most famous landmarks. The walls are colorful and fun, offering a playful and energetic vibe that amps you up for buying the cannabis you need.
This location’s products are displayed exquisitely behind well, LED-lit glass cases. This makes it easier to shop and see exactly what you’re getting.
The staff at the Belltown location can help you find some wonderful products. All you need to do is give them a vague idea of what you want, and they’ll do the rest.
Do Repeat Customers Receive Any Benefits?
Absolutely! All Have a Heart locations offer a Rewards Program for loyal customers. You receive one reward point for every $2 you spend in any Have a Heart location. You can redeem these points for future rewards or discounts. Also, customers gain access to exclusive offers on their favorite products, along with notifications of flash deals. Best of all, these points NEVER expire.
If you are a regular user, you could avail of ‘Baller’ status. This happens when you spend more than $4,000 a year. Apart from getting 10% off existing sales, you earn three times as many points as a standard customer, at 1.5 points per $1. If you happen to frequent one location more than others, send a text message to the number provided on the Have a Heart website, and you earn special rewards.
Have a Heart – Belltown: Highlights
- Open from 8 AM-11: 45 PM seven days a week! This makes it an ideal place for both morning birds and night owls.
- Friendly staff and hundreds of bud strains to choose from. The menu at Have a Heart in Belltown is so extensive that customers often say they get tired reading it! There are so many strains to choose from that it is best to ask the budtender to simplify things a little.
- Like virtually every cannabis dispensary, Have a Heart in Belltown operates on a cash-only basis. However, they have a convenient ATM on-site with low charges. As a result, not being able to use a credit card isn’t particularly inconvenient.
- This Have a Heart location is outstandingly placed. It is right in the middle of all the action in Downtown Seattle. It is also close to the ocean and Pike’s Place Market.
- Their prices are affordable, starting at around $6 a gram for mid-grade weed. Most of their flowers range around the $10 mark per gram. We are used to lower prices, but for the city center of Seattle, the products are reasonably priced.
Have a Heart: Other Washington Locations
Have a Heart has four other well-placed dispensaries in Washington:
- Bothell – 22624 Meridian Ave S, Suite B, Bothell, WA 98021
- Greenwood – 300 NW 85th St. Seattle, WA 98117
- Skyway/SeaTac – 12833 Martin Luther King Jr Way S. Seattle, WA 98178
- Ocean Shores – 668 Ocean Shores Blvd. NW. Ocean Shores, WA 98569
There are also two existing Have a Heart locations in California, with a third on its way:
- Coalinga – 286 N 5TH St., Coalinga, CA 93210
- Oakland Downtown – 709 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607
- Oakland Oakport – 7817 Oakport St., Oakland, CA 94621 (Coming Soon)
Final Thoughts on Have a Heart – Belltown Dispensary
As you walk into Have a Heart, Belltown, you’ll get an instant vibe, and warm feeling like you’ve arrived home.
The prices, service, and everything about this shop gets you in the mood to purchase cannabis. Also, their friendly manner and attitude make you want to come back again.
This location is currently the #1 pick in WayofLeaf’s 5 Best Marijuana Dispensaries in Washington State.
Keep up the good work Have a Heart, Belltown!
If you plan to visit one of the Have a Heart locations, here are three cannabis strains that you have to try. We bet their budtenders would agree too!
- Purple Punch Marijuana Strain (Indica)
- Chocolope Cannabis Strain (Sativa)
- Cookies and Cream Marijuana Strain (Hybrid)