Washington State was the first state in the U.S. to legalize recreational cannabis, doing so way back in 2012. Many other states around the United States have chosen to follow suit, including Colorado, California, Oregon, D.C., Nevada, Alaska, Vermont, Maine, and many others.
Since its 2012 legalization, WA has established some classy places to pick up recreational cannabis and if you are looking for a reputable one with extremely high standards, Have a Heart Belltown is one of the places to go. Located in the heart of Seattle, this locals’ favorite is one of the best recreational and medical dispensaries in town, attracting many repeat customers that are dedicated to getting their Mary Jane from this shop.
At Have a Heart-Belltown, you’ll find a wide selection, awesome quality products, and outstanding service. People just can’t seem to get enough.
Offering top-tier quality products for all individuals that are 21 years of age or older, as well as to medical marijuana patients that carry the necessary documentation, Have a Heart is definitely founded upon the groundworks of superb customer service and consumer experience.
The menu is great and extensive – we’re talking HUGE. Have a Heart Belltown offers hundreds of strains for affordable prices and you’ll have no problem figuring out which strain is best for you. Their budtenders are really friendly and extremely professional, as well as actually knowing their stuff. We were really impressed with their knowledge and how they spoke to us with so much compassion. They even have their own medical consulting service onsite.
Furthermore, if you can’t be bothered to move your ass off the sofa, Have a Heart provides a convenient online ordering service from any of their 6 locations around WA. Providing same-day delivery of their locally-sourced marijuana options, if you’d like to receive an order simply add the products you want to a cart online on their official website, input your information, and you are good to go!
Some benefits to ordering cannabis from one of the Have a Heart locations online is that you’ll skip the lines and waiting times, you’ll be able to take as long as you need to decide on the best marijuana products for you, and you’ll never have to leave the comforts of your home to get what you desire.
Have a Heart – Belltown: What’s It Like?
As you walk into this place, you’re going to be blown away. We were! The decor is superb and makes you feel like you’re at a tourist attraction, but this time you’re buying weed. The place is covered with some of Seattle’s most famous landmarks and the walls are colorful and fun, offering a very playful and energetic vibe that amps you up for buying the weed you need.
This location’s products are displayed exquisitely behind well, LED-lit glass cases, making it easier to shop and see exactly what you’re getting.
If you are not sure what you need, simply ask. By answering only a few of their questions, the Belltown staff were quickly able to recommend to us some wonderful products (and we were pretty tough customers to please, so their fantastic service is saying a lot about them as a shop.)
Have a Heart – Belltown: Highlights
Our visit to Have a Heart Belltown definitely had a lot of high points. We wanted to make our favorite aspects about this dispensary available in a quick highlights guide:
- Open from 8 AM-11: 45 PM seven days a week! This was great for us as we arrived quite late. An ideal place for both morning birds and night owls.
- Friendly staff, hundreds of bud strains to choose from. OK, when we say hundreds, we literally mean hundreds. The menu at Have a Heart – Belltown is so large, that we actually got tired reading it. We were left with so many strains to choose from that we eventually asked the budtender for help to simplify things a little.
- It’s a bit of a bummer that this place is cash-only, but in their defense, they do have a convenient ATM on-site with low charges, so the fact that we weren’t able to use our credit cards didn’t become all that bothersome or inconvenient.
- This Have a Heart location is outstandingly placed. It is right in the middle of all the action in Downtown Seattle. It is also incredibly close to the ocean and Pike’s Place Market.
- Their prices are affordable, starting at around $6 a gram for specifics. Most of their flowers range around the $10 mark per gram. We are used to cheaper prices, but for the city center of Seattle, this is about as good as it gets.
Have a Heart: Other Washington Locations
In addition to the Belltown location that we visited, Have a Heart also has five other well-placed dispensaries in Washington, four of which are in the Seattle area. Here’s where else you’ll be able to pick up cannabis from Have a Heart in Washington:
- Bothell – 22624 Meridian Ave S, Suite B, Bothell, WA 98021
- Lake Forest Park – 15029 Bothell Way NE Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
- Greenwood – 300 NW 85th St. Seattle, WA 98117
- Skyway/Seatac – 12833 Martin Luther King Jr Way S. Seattle, WA 98178
- Ocean Shores – 668 Ocean Shores Blvd. NW. Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Have a Heart Outside of Washington State: Locations
Have a Heart, aside from having six convenient locations around Washington State, has also branched out into other markets. They have storefronts now in three other states, including California, Iowa, and Oregon.
Currently, there is only one open Have a Heart dispensary in California, but three other locations are coming soon:
- Coalinga – 286 N 5TH St., Coalinga, CA 93210 (Open Now)
- Oakland Broadway – 701 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607 (Coming Soon)
- Oakland Oakport – 7817 Oakport St., Oakland, CA 94621 (Coming Soon)
- Blythe – 1894 E Hobsonway, Blythe, CA 92225 (Coming Soon)
There is one Have a Heart location in Oregon:
- Salem – 4618 Portland Rd. NE Suite 110 Salem, OR 97305
Because Iowa still has not legalized recreational marijuana, the two Have a Heart locations in this state are medical dispensaries only and do NOT offer recreational cannabis:
- Davenport – 2222 E 53rd St. Davenport, IA 52807
- Council Bluffs – 3615 9th Ave. Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Final Thoughts on Have a Heart – Belltown Dispensary
As you walk into Have a Heart – Belltown, you’ll get an instant vibe and warm feeling like you’ve arrived home.
The prices, service, and everything about this shop really gets you in the mood to purchase some 420, and their friendly manner and attitude makes you want to come back again for more reefer.
Have a Heart- Belltown is super easy to get to and with their large selection of strains, shopping for the right cannabis type for you can become quite the little adventure.
We absolutely loved our visit to Have a Heart-Belltown and therefore we listed it as #1 on our 5 Best Marijuana Dispensaries in Washington State.
Keep up the good work Have a Heart Belltown!
If you plan to visit one of the Have a Heart locations, here are three cannabis strains that you absolutely have to try (we bet their budtenders would agree too!):