Those fortunate enough to live in California have no shortage of marijuana dispensaries to choose from. And now, those in Northern California don’t even need to leave home to get their fix. The rise of home delivery services for legal marijuana has given way for companies to expand their market. Bud.com cannabis delivery service is at the forefront of the movement.
The company conveniently offers a wide range of products on their site. So, no matter what type of product you’re looking for, they can satisfy your need and deliver it right to your front door. Whether you need some kush for recreational purposes or are in need of medical marijuana, Bud.com has it all.
What Is the Bud.com Cannabis Delivery Service?
Bud.com is the leading cannabis e-commerce in the United States. The company has struck up partnerships with the best marijuana dispensaries in California and delivers to a large part of Northern California, from southern cities like Los Angeles all the way up to Sacramento. It covers basically every city where cannabis is legal.
Bud.com is the brainchild of Justin Hall, a longtime San Francisco resident who first came out to the Bay Area in 1994 and became the youngest writer for Wired Magazine, when they launched HotWired.com.
Hall was a blogging pioneer and acquired a few short URLs when they were still free for the taking. He registered Bud.com at the end of 1994 and held it for over 20 years, envisioning it as a great URL for a cannabis website. It wasn’t until 2018, when recreational marijuana was legalized in California, that Bud.com finally became a reality.
How Does Bud.com Work?
Like all major delivery services, Bud.com uses zip codes to connect customers to nearby cannabis for both the recreational and medical marijuana markets. They currently offer scheduled cannabis delivery to homes, businesses, and hotels, serving customers in Northern California – primarily the Bay Area. They have several new delivery locations that they will be serving soon.
Placing an order is simple. As you navigate through the website, you can add the items you would like to purchase to your virtual cart. When you are ready to complete your order, proceed to the checkout section.
Once you’re done, you will receive a notification confirming that your order has been registered along with your details for delivery. It’s that easy. You can even set your delivery address before you begin shopping.
Additionally, Bud.com doesn’t just deliver cannabis; they also strive to educate the market – helping customers understand the medical benefits of CBD and THC, as well as other cannabinoids and terpenes. That said, although the company welcomes medical patients, they have a stronger focus on the recreational market. Bud.com claims to be the premier recreational cannabis delivery service.
What Does Bud.com Offer?
The Bud.com menu includes a wide array of cannabis items like vape cartridges, flower, edibles, and pre-roll joints. Unlike other delivery services, Bud.com has partnered with several different marijuana vendors, which means they have a great selection of products at a reasonable price. Here’s an overview of the products you can expect to find at Bud.com.
- Cannabis Flower: Bud.com handpicks fine flowers, curating a range of incredible deals like affordable ounces and designer splurge strains, such as Fire Train from Molecular Farms. If you have low tolerance but crave flavor, the terped-out, CBD-rich nugs are a great option. For seasoned users, there are fresh cuts of classics like OG and Cookies
- Joints & Pre Rolls: The company has a great selection of pre-roll singles, pre-rolled cones, and multi-packs of pre-rolls. You can choose from a range of indica, sativa, and hybrid to find the right for you or opt for a CBD-rich joint
- Vape Pens & Cartridges: Bud.com offers a tightly curated selection of vape pens, cartridges, and pods. The line ranges from value buys to limited editions. Brands include; Eel River, Lola Lola, Pax Era, and Bloom Farms. Flavors like Sunset Sherbert and Cherry Pie cover the spectrum of indica to sativa
- Edibles: There is a wide array of edibles to choose from, including chocolate, gummies, baked goods, drinks, mints, and lollipops. But that’s not all; they also have a line of tinctures, as well as a soft gel and sublingual drops option listed under their edibles range
- Dabs & Concentrates: Bud.com offers a collection of top-shelf concentrates from Guru, JustHerb, The Guild, and more. The company sources the most sought-after budder, shatter, and wax from hot strains like Lemon Banana Sherbert, GG4, and Do-si-dos
- Topical: Bud.com offers a range of CBD and THC topicals, balms, lotions, and salves. These can be used to manage muscle pain, spasms, nerve pain, as well as skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, dry skins, and burns
- Accessories: The company also offers a range of smoking and vaping accessories, like vape pen batteries, lighters, rolling papers, grinders, and more
Final Thoughts on Bud.com Cannabis Delivery Service
All across the U.S., in places where marijuana is legal, cannabis delivery is rapidly expanding as an industry. As always, California leads the way, and Bud.com is one of the key players in the market. If you’re looking for the best marijuana experience in the state, this is your go-to-service. They conveniently offer a wide variety of products on their site, so there is no shortage of choice, and the company will deliver straight to your front door.