Marijuana Oil, also known as Canna Oil, or Cannabis Oil, is an incredible and medicinal addition to all of your favorite dishes and baked goods. Marijuana Oil may seem like a complicated substance to make, but with our simple instructions, it’s easier than you may think. In fact, this tutorial is so easy and convenient, you can make top quality Canna Oil from your very own kitchen at home.
If you need ideas for delicious and unique recipes, check out some of the ones we have available right here on the WayofLeaf Recipe Blog
All You Will Need to Get Started:
- A large pot
- A stove top where you can control heat
- A stirring spoon
- A few pieces of cheesecloth (can be easily purchased at your local grocery or home supplies store)
- A large air-tight container or mason jar (to store your oil)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1-1½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (choose your amount based on your desired potency)
This recipe produces a large jar of around 30 ounces of potent Cannabis Oil which you can use to throw into all your beloved dishes and recipes.
Here Are the Steps to Take When Producing Your Cannabis Oil:
- Boil your olive oil or coconut oil in your large pot on a low heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot. Keeping a low heat prevents the THC from burning off, keeping your future oil potent and high-inducing! Be patient with the steps of heating, and keep your oil’s temperature at a very gradual increase.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly with your mixing spoon. This distributes the THC, CBD, CBN plus more evenly, so that not one drop of oil gets forgotten about.
- Continue to stir frequently and keep making sure the oil does not begin to boil.
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2-3 hours, stop your stove and get ready to extract your oil.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container where you will be keeping your silky Cannabis Oil.
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar. This step can take some time, but will be heavily worth your wild. You’ll end up with more oil, which means more exciting and healing high times.
- Place the jar of your pot infused oil in a dark, cool place or in the fridge for storage so that your batch won’t be ruined or go rancid.
- You can start cooking immediately with your infused oil, so get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
The process of making Marijuana Oil is truly this simple and just requires a little time and patience. Now that you have an amazing batch of Cannabis Oil, your THC-infused cooking possibilities are truly endless. Enjoy!
Discover more about how to spice up your life.